Work for us
Are you looking for a place where you can define your own career, surrounded by a supportive team of experienced Consultants?
Do you have a tenacious can-do attitude? We hire applicants from a range of backgrounds, with different levels of experience.
Do you thrive on the buzz of a busy office and the flexibility of hybrid working?
Do you crave a mature, empathetic working environment, with a team that shares in your success and knows how to have fun?
Cedar is a team of entrepeneurs, who aren't afraid to take risks, but also have well-thought-out, ambitious growth plans.
As the world exits the pandemic Cedar aims to expand into new sectors while adding strength and depth to the existing core disciplines of Finance & Accountancy, Procurement & Supply Chain and Change & Transformation.
Cedar needs experienced 360 recruiters and leaders with a range of industry experience who can make an immediate impact and who want to help define the future direction of the Cedar business.
Cedar has fantastic flexible working, top training provided and amazing team culture! The benefits are fantastic and has allowed me excel in my career more than any other agency I have worked at over the past 6 years.
Very mature working environment, where everyone is there to perform but also help each other. Kudos to Howard Bentwood for maintaining such a fun and vibrant company culture.
- Adult environment where you are trusted to build and run your own desk.
- Supportive management at all levels, who provide comprehensive training both internally and externally - Non-hierarchical team where everyone is there to support one another.
- Not KPI driven - Approachable and talented CEO who has a true presence on the floor and always has an open door (and provides outstanding training!!)
- Meritocratic approach to rewarding their employees - Recently moved into fantastic new offices, praise be to the new coffee machine! - Brilliant monthly and quarterly awards and great incentive scheme.
- Strong approach to DE&I, I really enjoy being part of the committee
- Genuinely good bunch of people who work hard and also enjoy the occasional social together!
It offers a place for ambitious recruiters to work with some of the best talent in the city. From the start, you know what to deliver to pave your own career throughout the business. They provide all the tools you could ever need to reach your potential and succeed.
A fun environment, highly meritocratic, great commission scheme and really engaging and inclusive culture.
Working for Cedar has been a fantastic experience; it is great to work for a company that truly cares about its employee’s well-being and development! Cedar prides itself on their "Family feel and culture" which couldn’t be more accurate. Every single person in the business is full of support, encouragement, and hard work!
I absolutely love working at Cedar. Everyone is so supportive and willing to help. There is such a lovely family feel and there is a great social side. We also have a great work life balance which is crucial.
Very supportive and grown-up environment Excellent training and progression routes available Inspiring and successful colleagues Very genuine and approachable CEO and Senior Leadership team Regular celebrated employee success Hybrid working model Continued company growth.
Cedar offers a flexible and autonomous environment for its employees. It offers a place for ambitious recruiters to work collaboratively in order to achieve personal and company goals with a lot of fun along the way.