Due to continued growth, Cedar is looking to add to its team of Research Associates. Based 3 days a week in the heart of London’s West End, you will be working with Senior Recruiters to source candidates and be client-facing, helping deliver permanent and contract roles across a range of industries.
Established in 2003 Cedar is a privately owned specialist recruitment consultancy operating in Finance, Chang & Transformation, Public Sector, Tax, Procurement & Supply-Chain.
Cedar offers highly effective bespoke recruitment solutions to clients in the private, public, and not-for-profit markets both in the UK and internationally. Our strong client base has been established by building genuine partnerships with businesses, our tailor-made approach to each recruitment project, and our extensive and far-reaching candidate networks. All of this ensures our clients are able to access the very best interim and permanent talent from entry through to board level.
Ours is a highly people-centric business. Employees, clients, and candidates are always our key priorities, and whilst our business has continued on its growth journey, we have successfully managed to maintain our unique family feel and culture. In order to support this continued growth and further strengthen our market position, we are now looking to recruit a number of Research Associates. In this role, you will be responsible for resourcing and delivering candidates for permanent and contract roles across the whole range of our recruitment specialisms.
About the business & culture
- This business treats its employees as adults and everyone is supported and respected each day.
- It is a mature and upbeat environment where flexibility and autonomy is granted
- We provide transparent, expert, and consultative advice to clients and candidates and add long-term value to those relationships.
- We work on a mix of warm/existing client relationships and also look to find new client partners to work with
- At Cedar, we get to know your candidates and clients on a far deeper level than one would at most recruitment consultancies
- Cedar is a boutique business with an open-door (actually no doors) policy, and we are always evolving with new markets and initiatives.
- Sociable and people focussed, someone that truly wants to get to know your candidates and clients.
- A team player, who is able to contribute and reach a common goal
- Hard-working, and willing to take ownership of both your targets and the effort you need to apply to hit those targets
- Smart, intelligent, and able to push forward without cutting corners
- Highly effective and adaptive communicator with strong emotional intelligence
- Relationship focussed and able to build rapport with candidates and clients alike
- Positive, quick on your feet – need to be able to keep up with a MD with a very dry sense of humour!
What benefits will I receive?
As well as working in a modern business that promotes work-life balance, there are regular team events to promote well-being and inclusion. You will also have frequent meetings with Management and Directors to discuss your individualised progression path as promotion is welcomed internally. There is an abundance of support, training and direction to allow you to fulfill your personal and professional ambitions all of which is backed up by team holiday incentives, a leading commission structure, ‘High Achievers' lunches, and more. This is a down-to-earth, friendly team environment with the opportunity to make a difference.