Property Tax Lead (Remote or Part-Time Options)
Location
City of London, London
Salary
£75000 - £100000 per annum
Contact No
0203 837 9010
Expiry Date
23 Jun 2024
Job Reference
JO0000014460_1716560295
Job Posted
a month ago

 

Property Tax Lead (Remote or Part-Time Options) - Top 50 Accountancy Firm

London (Hybrid/Remote) - £75,000 - £105,000 + Excellent Benefits Package

 

Join this dynamic team as a Property Tax Lead and immerse yourself in a role brimming with potential for growth and progression.

 

Around 20% of the role will revolve around SDLT with the remaining 80% for you to do as you wish with the role as long as you are adding value to the firm.

 

As the firm experiences rapid expansion in demand for specialised tax advice, this is your chance to carve out a path of success and shape the future of their tax consultancy services within Real Estate.

 

The partner currently in this space is retiring and you will inherit around 40 Real Estate clients and will ideally bring on some of your own clients as well.

 

There will be a sole role initially but with genuine scope to build a team under you as well and a clear pathway to salaried partner and beyond.

 

You will play a pivotal role in managing a diverse portfolio of property clients, providing them with tailored tax advice to optimise their transactions and maximise their tax reliefs.

 

You'll be at the forefront of the business, driving the development of property tax expertise within the team and collaborating closely with the Business Tax Partners as well as the Personal Tax team to deliver exceptional service.

 

Responsibilities include:

 

  • Providing high-quality tax guidance on residential and commercial property transactions, with a focus on SDLT optimisation
  • Offering technical support to partners on complex property deals and contributing to strategic decision-making
  • Developing the expertise of our team members through mentorship and knowledge-sharing initiatives
  • Conducting original tax research, generating innovative tax planning strategies, and driving client acquisition efforts
  • Collaborating with departmental leaders to chart the strategic direction of our property tax offerings

 

To excel in this role, you'll need:

 

  • Extensive experience in navigating tax complexities within property transactions, demonstrating a deep understanding of SDLT
  • Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with clients
  • Proven leadership abilities, including team development and management
  • A track record of success in business development, with a network of professional contacts for client acquisition

 

What's in it for you?

 

  • Genuine progression to Partner and opportunity to build your own team
  • Core hours and hybrid working
  • 6% employer pension contribution
  • Enhanced maternity/paternity
  • Private medical and life assurance
  • Discretionary bonus scheme and bonus's for bringing on clients

 

If you're a seasoned Property tax expert seeking an exhilarating challenge and the opportunity to make a significant impact, then Apply Below!

 

 

Apply Now
...
Associate - Professional Services Tax - Tax
Get in Touch