Cedar are currently supporting a Public Sector client who are on the look for a Category Manager for their Business Services (Corporate & Professional Services) category. This role is a permanent position that will be home based with the expectation to be on site 1 day per month (where required). The salary on offer with this role is ranged from £40,000 up to £50,000 and also includes a Car Allowance (£5,400) plus Additional Benefits.
The successful applicant will report in to the Senior Category Manager and will support requirements within the Business Services (Corporate & Professional Services) team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementing and contract managing delegated Framework Agreements. You'll support on both strategic and operational level and developing specific contract management and implementation programmes/strategies and will lead the delivery of a number of projects within key markets.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE:
- Experience in a similar position in the UK Public Sector is required (i.e. a role in Procurement, Commercial, Category or Contract Management)
- Background/understanding working within Business Services (Corporate & Professional Services)
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Line Management experience would be advantageous but is not required
- CIPS Level 4 qualified is required