Management Accountant - International Media Business - Central London
£45k - £50k (depending on experience)
We are partnering with an international media company based in the Kings Cross area of London who are looking for a Management Accountant to join on a permanent basis. This role sits in a large management accounts team with a focus on overseeing revenue streams such as advertising and production for other media brands. Reporting into a Senior Management Accountant, the company has a very relaxed and fun social environment.
As the Management Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Business partnering with various teams such as commercial finance, legal and production to recognise monthly revenue
- Managing month end close for revenue including accruals, prepayments and journals
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliation's including accrued and deferred revenue
- Assist with budgets and forecasts
- Support with audit processes and other ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a similar role and be able to put your own stamp on things. You will be able to adapt to new systems and have a strong experience using excel.
This media company look for people who are confident, motivated, eager to learn and always look to use their initiative with strong interpersonal skills.
Please apply to find out more