Cedar are supporting a Public Sector client who are looking to hire an Interim Senior Procurement Manager for a complex ICT procurement. This role is INSIDE IR35 offering a day rate up to £400 per day (INSIDE IR35) and will run for 6 months (potential to extend). This role will operate on a hybrid basis, working 2-3 days on-site, and can be located at offices in either Stoke-on-Trent or Stafford.
The successful candidate will work with the Interim Procurement Lead to deliver the end to end procurement for the complex ICT project via a Further Competition through a Public Sector Framework. The successful candidate will be responsible for project managing the procurement and working with key stakeholders to help define the requirement and ensure compliance is delivering in line with Public Contracts Regulations.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE:
- Strong experience working in a similar role in the UK Public Sector - candidates who have not worked more than 3 years in a Procurement, Commercial or Category Manager role in the Public Sector will not be considered
- Strong understanding of PCR2015 and an awareness of the new regulations that will come in place during this engagement
- Strong experience using Public Sector Framework is required
- Experience running high value, complex procurements would be advantageous
- Experience working on projects in ICT would be advantageous but is not required
Please note candidates applying must be available on a short notice period and must be able to get on-site at either of the clients offices in Stoke-on-Trent or Stafford.