Job Title: Senior Data Analyst (Finance)
Join a leading global travel company at the forefront of innovation and transformation in the industry. Our client is dedicated to shaping the future of travel experiences and are seeking a talented Data Analyst to drive financial control and insights within our dynamic organisation.
As a Data Analyst, you will play a crucial role in supporting the control of our client's Business Transformation Programme through robust benefit and investment tracking. Your insights into financial and non-financial transformation KPIs will be instrumental in driving the effectiveness of their transformation initiatives.
- Support the financial control of investments and benefits of our Transformation Programme through robust analysis and structured, accurate reporting.
- Assist in the development of transformation business plans and finance plans.
- Collaborate with finance teams to develop Transformation P&L and enhanced forecasting models.
- Promote benefits tracking and ongoing economic review, including post-implementation.
- Strengthen risk assessment and promote clear "value realization" milestones.
- Develop solid accounting, reporting, and Management Accounting models.
- Support discussions on the ROI of investments, prioritisation, and proper planning.
- Prioritizing own work to deliver results under tight deadlines.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, including manipulating and interpreting financial and business data.
- Ability to analyse 'big data', identify trends, outliers, and compare data sets.
- Present complex information in an accessible and meaningful way.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for effective stakeholder engagement.
- Ability to work at pace in an ambiguous environment with a bias towards execution.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, owning issues and tackling them proactively.
- Developed organisation and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise and plan effectively.
- Analytical: Highly numerical with strong analytical ability, able to spot solutions to complex problems.
- Proactive: Always seeking innovative ways of doing things and maximising potential.
- Collaborative: Flexible team player, open to supporting others and sharing knowledge.
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to distill complex information into clear messages.
Up to £70,000
Hybrid (3 days a week in the office)