We are partnering with an international consumer branded business who are looking for a Supply Chain Director for their EMEA region. The business is made up several successful individual brands that have been successful globally for approaching four decades.
You will manage and be responsible for overall regional strategy, direction and process ownership from the factories through delivery to the end customer.
This includes the definition and establishment of all activities from shipment and receipt at regional warehouses; in addition to all warehousing, outbound logistics through to multiple customer delivery.
You will be accountable for managing the budget for third party service providers including warehouses, freight forwarders and delivery organisations. You will have ultimate responsibility for creating and delivering regional supply chain organisation capable of supporting an international, multi-brand, multi-channel company.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience managing internal and external resources, contracts, communications, SLAs, KPIs and seven-figure annual costs.
- Overseeing all production and shipping for the EMEA region and managing multi-site/multi-client operations.
- Managing contractual relationships with regional network of warehouses, carriers, outbound logistics and miscellaneous third-party service providers for EMEA.
- Equipping the company with a Supply Chain organisation which is scalable and responsive, thereby able to meet the challenges in the short and long term.
- Achieving relevant KPIs.
- Implementing new technology enablers to streamline and digitise how they work.
- Collaborating with internal teams to understand customer requirements and partnering with the VP of Supply Chain Strategy to ensure consistent methodologies and standards are followed.
- Experienced supply chain leader in operational management, including multi-site, international and multi-channel distribution.
- Leader who inspires and motivates those around them.
- Excellent communicator and team-player who thrives at developing relationships and collaborating with others.
- Knowledge and understanding of third-party distributors, 3PL DCs, forwarders and customs clearance protocols.
- Commercially astute, encouraged and motivated by results.
- Possesses gravitas and influencing skills required to navigate through a global matrix organisation.
- LEAN Six Sigma qualification or experience in managing a continuous improvement programme.
To find out further information about this fantastic supply chain leadership opportunity or you would like a confidential discussion please apply.