Cedar have partnered with a FTSE250 real estate business who require a financial accountant to join them for 6 months. The role is paying 70-75k + benefits and requires you to work in their London offices 4 days a week (non negotiable).
You will part of a team of 6 reporting to the head of financial reporting where you will be responsible for delivering on the group's year end reporting and audit along with preparing the month end management accounts.
- Support year end reporting for the group & 7 subsidiary accounts
- Be the point of contact with the external auditors ensuring the accounts are completed in time
- Produce group management accounts, including preparing accruals & prepayments
- Assist with internal reporting
- Prepare and review balance sheet reconciliation's for month end
- Qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- IFRS knowledge - Essential
- Experience of working for a listed business
- Trained in practice - highly desirable
- Happy to work in the office 4 days a week
- Property/real estate experience - highly desirable
Please note, to be considered for this role, you must be available on no more than 1 weeks notice