Credit Controller - Property Industry
Location: Central London
Hybrid: 2 days in the office per week
A rare opportunity for a Senior Credit Controller to join one of the largest commercial real estate firms in the world. Located in the City, they have a global presence, employing over 10,000+ employees and looking after facilities, transaction, property, investment, and project management.
Reporting into the Head of Credit, the Senior Credit Controller will be joining an established Credit Management team to enhance the current debt recovery service for the current line of business.
Main duties -
- Take full ownership of your ledger, taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts using pro-active collection techniques
- Effectively manage workload across portfolio of clients
- Promote and develop relationships with key contacts throughout the business and with our clients
- Manage queries to resolution thought investigation, reconciliation, and investigation
- Hold regular meetings/conference calls with property managers and surveyors to review client debt
- Respond to relevant client enquires
- Partner the business to reduce debt position
Skills & Experience -
- 5+ years credit and collections experience
- Experience of working in a high volume and target driven environment
- Stakeholder management experience
- Property knowledge - highly advantageous
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong systems experience
- Confident and assertive
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.