Cedar is currently partnered with a highly successful renewable energy business to secure an Interim Financial Accountant based in Central London. The role is a 6-month initial contract, paying a day rate between £300-400 per day.
This prestigious business has grown rapidly in recent years, establishing itself as an industry leader. They've secured their foothold with continual rounds of funding, M&A activity and international expansion.
As Interim Financial Accountant, you will cover:
- Aid external audits and Group Finance in manual consolidation, incorporating IFRS.
- Ensure timely, high-quality deliverables to auditors by collaborating across finance.
- Adhere to the annual audit schedule with a risk-based approach.
- Contribute significantly to the Group's external audit process.
- Support statutory accounts preparation and filings across multiple countries, meeting deadlines.
- Prepare reports with practical recommendations, inspire organisational change.
You will ideally have:
- A formal accountancy qualification (e.g. ACA/CIMA/CA)·
- Prior experience in an interim / contract role would be beneficial but not necessary.
- The rate of £300-400 per day represents a fair value, or logical increase on your previous salary or day rate.
Compensation & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £300-400 per day, this contract role as Interim Financial Accountant, offers the chance to join a market-leading renewable energy business, working with some of the leading talent in their industry.
Their highly impressive Central London office is walking distance from multiple tube and rail stops. The company has a very forward-thinking, dynamic approach, adapting to new ideas and embracing innovation.
They are a highly collaborative, collegiate environment, that rewards success.