City of London, London
£32000 - £35000 per annum
5 months ago
23 Feb 00:00
Cedar is currently working alongside a global communications company that is currently recruiting for a WIP-experienced Accountant for their team in Central London, on a 12-month FTC.
The successful WIP Accountant will have previous experience leading WIP meetings with Account/Project Managers, and experience with managing a high volume of projects is essential, as is previous revenue recognition. Any previous experience within media or advertising industries would be beneficial as well.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Responsible for two of the EMEA entities
- Maintain a strong relationship with the Account team
- Regularly meet with the Account team to discuss WIP
- Maintaining WIP and deferred balances
- Assist with month-end reporting
- Identifying and responding to overspends and similar issues
- Support Account teams with any requirements
- Ensure jobs are billed punctually; chasing any outstanding PO's
- Support the Manager with the month-end reports
- Work closely with the Project Accounting team, taking full ownership of own projects
- Experience maintaining and monitoring WIP
- Previous Revenue Recognition experience is essential
- Excellent Excel skills are essential
- Experience working within an Advertising agency is highly desirable
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.