City of London, London
Up to £32000 per annum + Study Support
7 months ago
Cedar is currently working alongside an recognisable and reputable Communications company that is currently recruiting Project Accountant for their team in Central London.
The company brand is well-known, enjoys a fantastic reputation, and offers a fantastic working environment along with achievable progression.
Experience with leading WIP meetings with Account Managers and experience with managing a high volume of projects is essential. Any previous experience within media or advertising industries would be beneficial as well.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Maintain a strong relationship with the Account team
- Regularly meet with the Account team to discuss WIP
- Maintaining WIP and deferred balances
- Assist with month-end reporting
- Identifying and responding to overspends and similar issues
- Support Account teams with any requirements
- Ensure jobs are billed punctually; chasing any outstanding PO's
- Support the Manager with the month-end reports
- Work closely with the Project Accounting team, taking full ownership of own projects
- Experience maintaining and monitoring WIP
- Excellent Excel skills are essential
- Experience working within an Advertising agency is highly desirable
- Paprika or Oracle system use is highly desirable
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.