City of London, London
£30000 - £33000 per annum
7 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting a Billing and WIP Manager for a renowned company based in the City of London.
The company brand is well-known, and enjoys a fantastic reputation, and offers a fantastic working environment along with some great benefits.
The successful candidate will be responsible as the first point of contact for the following: project reconciliations, AR, billing, and dealing with ad-hoc queries.
The ideal candidate will boast previous Billing and WIP Management experience and will be able to use this experience to assist with process improvements, all the while bringing a "customer-first", enthusiastic approach.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Manage working capital, ensuring accurate completion of invoices, WIP is minimised, an any outstanding invoices are paid.
- Take charge of WIP meetings, making sure that balances are accurate and accurately reflect the project status.
- Work with the client service teams to help with their understanding of WIP, ensuring costs are billed punctually
- Resolve any invoice queries
- Highlight any high-risk WIP positions to the appropriate team
- To be involved with project financial reconciliations
- Process improvements in the billings-to-cash cycle
- Ad-hoc analysis required by line manager
- Previous WIP and Billing experience is essential
- Previous media or advertising sector experience is highly desirable
- Intermediate Excel skills
- A comprehensive understanding of the accounting of sales, revenue recognition, WIP, accrued/deferred fees, and costs of sales
- Working knowledge of VAT
- High attention to detail
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.