£350 - £450 per day
10 months ago
02 Oct 00:00
Cedar are currently partnering a world-renowned consumer business in their search for a VAT Manager. We are recruiting for a VAT Manager who has proven experience in managing VAT processes. This role is based in Central London situated in newly refurbished offices. Our client is innovative, fast paced and require an individual who has experience within a demanding environment. Our client is undergoing significant growth; this is an exciting time to join this business.
- Management of the VAT General Ledger accounts.
- Based on the growth - Forecast of VAT payments across EMEA.
- Monthly reconciliations involving: VAT Control and VAT Output/Input).
- Producing reports: VAT Returns, liaising with external advisers accordingly.
- Abide by local (EMEA) tax authorities.
- Ownership of VAT modules in relation to UAT testing.
- Producing reports needed for the preparation of Sales Reports in line with EU reporting obligations.
- Managing VAT reclaim processes.
- Provide supporting information for audits.
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or Similar)
- Industry experience is beneficial but not essential
- Vast VAT experience is essential.