ROLE: UK Tax Manager - FTSE 100 in London
SALARY: up-to £65,000 (+ 16% bonus)
LOCATION: London (Hybrid - Min. 2 days per week in the Office)
An exciting role working for a FTSE 100 business as a UK Tax Manager in London has come to the market. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Accountant to move into tax.
As the UK Tax Manager, you will ensure the group and their businesses meet all their tax requirements. The key aspect of this role is to lead on Corporate Tax matters, as well as analyse, input, and review accounting and statutory data - providing you with a breadth of experience and exposure as you will be working closely with UK Financial Controllers and Financial Directors.
If you are a Qualified Accountant with a desire to learn and propel your career, then this role is for you.
- Analysis of annual accounting data (expenditure accounts, provisions, and fixed assets additions) for UK trading businesses; aggregation and consolidation of divisions within companies.
- Preparation of corporate tax computations for UK trading companies.
- Supporting UK Finance Directors & UK Financial Controllers.
- Input into and review of UK statutory accounts data.
- Preparation of taxable profit forecasts for instalment payments.
- Co-ordination of UK businesses' tax registrations (e.g., Customs Duty and VAT) with HMRC.
- Liaison with HMRC contacts regarding UK taxes.
- Research specific tax questions, including VAT and customs duty.
- Advise UK businesses on PAYE settlement agreements and review workings.
- Advise UK businesses on internal tax accounting reporting packs.
- Support the head of financial control with the Making Tax Digital project.
- Accounting Qualification (ACA/ACCA)
- Ability to organise and manage challenging priorities and collaborate with the wider finance team.
- Keen to learn more about UK taxes in a commercial environment.
- Good communication skills & customer-centric attitude.
- Comfortable working in a small team and being an all-rounder.
BENEFITS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Hybrid working policy (2 in the office, 3 at home)
- Minimum 16% bonus
- 5% pension match
- Company/private healthcare