We at Cedar have partnered with a market leading multinational who are looking to hire a UK Tax Manager who will be part of an exceptional Tax Team.
Reporting into the Group Tax Director. You will manage the UK Tax matters of our client with the following responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of UK corporate tax compliance, including the preparation of the corporation tax computations and returns.
- Prepare year end current and deferred tax consolidation schedules for the UK entities including the tax disclosures included in the consolidated and entity accounts.
- Management and delivery of UK tax advisory projects.
- Support the business on payroll taxes, VAT and Customs queries.
- Lead any audit queries raised by HMRC acting as the point of contact for the Customer Compliance Manager.
- Ensure employment tax obligations are met by Finance and HR teams, such as the PSA, P11D's and share option reporting
- Actively review and monitoring of UK tax risks and controls, ensuring UK technical compliance is maintained whilst being responsible for UK tax governance processes, such as SAO and CCO.
This role would suit a proactive, energetic, analytical, diligent individual who can demonstrate their integrity, strong inter-personal skills, a good understanding of UK Direct and Indirect taxes, strong project management and communication skills then please apply below.