£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
8 months ago
A well-known subsidiary of a US listed Freight and Logistics company is seeking to appoint a UK Tax Analyst in a newly-created role.
The role will be responsible for UK tax compliance and reporting as well as providing ad hoc UK tax advice. The breadth of the role will also cover aspects such as lease accounting, fixed asset management and IFRS accounts preparation. This is an ideal position for an individual who is tax trained and has a desire to branch out to other finance disciplines.
- Prepare monthly UK tax reporting packs in accordance with US GAAP
- Manage UK tax returns preparation process
- Prepare UK tax note for IFRS accounts
- Assist with developing and delivering a Regional Tax Framework across the UK businesses, and take ownership for the associated process and control documentation
- Assist on UK tax regulations and compliance requirements
- Provide support for any ad hoc projects such as transfer pricing
- Assist Regional Finance Manager on projects such as implementation of new Accounting Standard on Leases
- Fully qualified tax professional
- Ability to build healthy working relationships with business stakeholders
- Solid analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff across as well as key stakeholders