UK Financial Controller - Listed Tech Company
London + WFH
£75k + Bonus + Package
I'm partnering with a listed software giant to appoint a Financial Controller to own the end-to-end financials for the UK & Ireland region. This is a fantastic stepping-stone role for a finance professional with a few years post-qualified experience, looking to broaden their scope and exposure across P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Work actively with the commercial finance and FP&A teams to improve the visibility and importance of Finance within the region, ensuring buy-in from all other operational areas.
- Ensure that internal and external reporting requirements are met.
- Monitor regional spending against approved regional budget.
- Ensure correct and timely monthly closing for all UK & Ireland entities.
- Balance sheet reconciliations and P&L Review and Analysis.
- Cash flow management.
- Ensure statutory compliance within the region relating to tax matters.
- Set up/Close entities within the region and liaise with lawyers, Treasury and Tax.
Essential Candidate Criteria
- Qualified Accountant (with at least some PQE)
- Experience of working within industry, driving monthly accounting activities
- Interrogative and data-driven mindset