Up to £65000.00 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits
12 days ago
Exclusive role - Head of Treasury - Tech - London - c.£65k + bonus
Cedar have been retained to find a strategic Head of Treasury for a well-known consumer brand in the Tech space, in an industry forecasting huge growth!
This PE backed business has been heavily invested in over the last 12 months, driving improvements and upgrading their Technology across all of Finance, hiring new key positions across Finance and other areas, to support the growth and ambitious plans of the business for the next few years.
The business is happy to consider an ambitious Treasury professional looking to step up, or an experienced Treasury Manager looking to move into a more exciting business - the key is finding someone with the drive to get stuck in and hands-on, and who wants to be part of the success of a dynamic Tech business.
In this newly upskilled position you will own and drive the Treasury operations and cash management for the Group, from cash flow (STCFF) to liquidity to payments and banking. The business has operations serving consumers in 5 countries across Europe, and have ambitious growth plans as consumer demand continues to grow in this Tech space for the future.
You will also manage and develop 1 direct report, with an opportunity to grow the Treasury function as the business continues to expand.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A good understanding of Treasury operations / Treasury Management
- Good understanding of debits and credits
- Confident with senior stakeholders both internal and external
- Confident to present and discuss numbers in meetings with members of the Senior Leadership Team including the Group CFO
- Base salary c.£65k
- Bonus 10%
- Pension 5% matched contribution
- Life Cover at 4x salary
- Plus tons of other benefits like Flexible Working policy, Season Ticket Loans, Cycle to work, Employee Assist Programs, holidays increasing to 30 days, Monthly work drinks (once back in the office of course)