Up to £350 per day
6 months ago
A global manufacturing business based in central london is looking for a Treasury Manager for an initial 4 month period, paying up to £350 a day inside IR35.
- Assembling of all cash forecasts sent on a weekly basis, consolidating 60 subsidiary
- Production and analysis of consolidated weekly cashflow forecast.
- Balancing intercompany payments on cash forecast for current week and across 16 week forecast period.
- Analysis of overseas cash per weekly cash forecast submissions; monitor variances by entity and optimise the use of cash globally through managing strategies and circulating instructions to repatriate cash to the UK.
- Assisting sites with queries and providing guidance on the cashflow preparation and submission on the inhouse portal.
- Identify Group FX requirements and execute FX trades with external parties. Processing of intercompany FX trades.
- Work with the Group Finance team to ensure that accounting for all Treasury related transactions is accurately created and posted.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is paramount
- Accounting and Treasury qualifications is beneficial