Cedar is currently collaborating with a private-equity backed agritech business in search of a Treasury Manager for a 3-6 month contract, offering a day rate between £475-525.
This rapidly growing private equity-backed agritech business, headquartered in London, leads in innovative, sustainable agricultural products. Their commitment to quality and grower collaboration ensures eco-conscious solutions, providing diverse, unique produce for wholesome, surprising experiences, contributing to a sustainable future.
As a Treasury Manager, you'll oversee global treasury operations and liquidity management strategies, execute bank strategies, and maintain strong bank relationships. Key responsibilities include:
- Lead global treasury operations, overseeing liquidity management and bank strategy execution.
- Manage risk programs for foreign exchange, commodities, and interest rates, analyzing exposures, recommending hedges, and handling reporting.
- Direct Intercompany transactions, borrowing processes, and Treasury Operations tasks, including documentation, reporting, and issue resolution.
- Collaborate across teams to optimize global banking structures and cash management processes.
- Prepare targeted presentations for executives, lenders, and rating agencies, supporting strategic initiatives.
- Drive special projects and implement scalable treasury processes company-wide.
The ideal Treasury Manager will possess:
- Over 10 years of leadership experience in treasury roles.
- A Master's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Exceptional leadership and collaboration skills, adept at working with internal and external partners.
- A strong customer-centric approach and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities with a keen eye for detail.
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks, manage time effectively, and work well under pressure.
- Demonstrated capability in creating financial solutions and a strong sense of urgency.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Compensation & Benefits
The recent group formation presents an opportunity for the right candidate to shape this dynamic international entity.
Apart from the day rate of £475-525, this role offers exposure to top industry experts and a forward-thinking, innovative work culture based in Central London.
Office attendance typically ranges from 2-3 times per week, fostering a collaborative, supportive environment that values and acknowledges success.