£50000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, private healthcare & Dental care
11 days ago
Cedar are currently assisting a Global Media & Advertising company with the recruitment of a permanent Treasury Manager.
This is a newly created position due to a company restructure and will be based in their offices in Central London. You will be responsible for managing all banking facilities for the group along with providing rolling cash flow forecasts for the senior stakeholders within the business.
- Provide cash flow forecasts against budgets and forecasts
- Ownership of the groups 13 week cash flow forecasts
- Ownership of the groups cash resources
- Ownership of the groups reporting and forecasting system
- Manage monthly bank reconciliations
- Manage groups banking relationships
- Facilitate financial and bank audits
- Manage payroll processes - Preparing summaries of earnings, taxes etc
- Report on monthly payroll data and headcount across entities
This role will suit someone who has strong Treasury management experience in a Global business with multi entities. It will also include some Payroll duties so you will either need to have Treasury and Payroll experience or be comfortable working in a role that will involve basic Payroll duties.
This role will not require someone to process payroll as our client uses an outsourced payroll provider.