£55000 - £65000 per annum
15 days ago
A FTSE listed Technology business is seeking to recruit a Treasury Accountant to join their robust finance function. Please note that this opportunity will be remote based subject to change.
You will play a pivotal role in the statutory and management reporting for the group treasury operations.
- Treasury accounting- Interest, derivatives, hedging and FX
- Preparation of the group annual report with disclosures under IFRS 9
- Journal preparation
- Prepare the management and statutory reports
- Liaising with audit teams
- Maintenance and operation of the group controls
- Business partner with wider group teams
- Ad hoc project work e.g. system upgrades or implementations
- Relevant qualification- ACA/CA/ACT is preferred but ACCA and CIMA will be considered
- Significant treasury reporting experience including disclosures under IFRS 9 is essential
- Significant financial accounting experience
- Strong controls background
- Oracle experience is highly desirable
This role has a back office focus and will suit and individual with a solid technical accounting background. You will be a self-starter and have the gravitas to succeed in this role.