City of London
£80000 - £110000 per annum + good bonus + benefits
about 1 month ago
A Treasurer (Front Office focus) is sought by a fast-growing global financial group who offer banking, securities, investment management and other financial services to a diverse client base that includes corporations, financial institutions and individuals. They are headquartered in the City of London with other overseas offices in major financial centres.
The newly created post of Treasurer will be responsible for monitoring corporate liquidity and investments related to the Company's financial activities. The Treasurer will report to the Treasury Committee and Executive Committee. Responsibilities include:
- Forecasting cash flow positions, related borrowing needs and funds available for investment.
- Ensuring sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational & capital investment needs.
- Suggesting measures for equity and debt financing; presenting proposals on fund investments.
- Monitoring foreign currency exposure and foreign currency payments.
- Analysing various scenarios and risks and reporting to senior management
- Maintaining a system of policies that provide suitable levels of control over treasury activities.
- Preparing management and board reports and a range of other ad hoc projects.
The successful candidate for the post of Treasurer will possess:
- Extensive experience in treasury accounting including FX, liquidity & cash flow
- Strong experience in hedging, investments and bank account management
- A well-developed understanding of financial markets, financial instruments, debt instruments and derivatives
- Rounded knowledge of capital requirement rules and regulations
- Significant previous treasury experience in a major organisation