A world leading manufacturing organisation are in need of a Finance Lead for a transformation project that they are about to embark on. This is a pivotal role and will be key in bridging the gap between finance and the rest of the business.
- Partner with the Group accounting and reporting teams to ensure proper alignment of costs in compliance with agreed reporting conventions.
- Assist in the development of presentations and Word documents to communicate the overall vision, strategy, plan and risk management factors of the programmes
- Lead the financial control of the programmes once launched, including cost management, reporting and realisation of benefits
- Work with programme teams to establish baseline resource plans and costs per the committed business cases
- Liaise with the country teams in tracking resource commitments and costs, both internal and from outside consulting partners, in line with committed plans
- Analyse, track and report benefits realisation in comparison to the commitments made in the approved business cases
- Refresh the business cases at key stage gates and as needed through the implementation and realisation stages, facilitating the review and re-approval process as needed
- Ensure all transformation financials are accounted for and reported in line with the established principles, particularly with respect to capitalisation and reporting of costs
- Support and guide the corporate and country level accounting teams in ensuring all accruals are properly made and that all costs are properly accounted for
- Align to the cadence of the BTO & PMO to support reporting, communication and forecasting to time and accuracy
- Generally ensure financial transparency around the transformation programmes, ensuring all key stakeholders are involved and aware of all financial factors and risks
- Work across the countries to align financials, support with forecasting, consolidation and reporting and ensuring the correct apportionment of funds
- Relevant qualification- ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Well-developed financial analysis skills to translate the complex dynamics of the transformation into summarised and transparent leadership reports
- Excellent communication skills to be able to partner with multiple stakeholders
This is a fast moving opportunity and will suit an individual who has similar experience and has the gravitas to challenge stakeholders.