Transactional Finance Manager | 12 month FTC | £40k - £45K | London & WFH
Cedar are searching for an experienced Transactional Finance Manager to join a media and performing arts organisation based in North London. The organisation is evolving as it delivers its ambitious five year plan.
Providing day to day support to the Head of Finance, you will drive insightful financial analysis and develop the financial acumen across the organisation, leading the AP and AR function.
- Provide leadership and development to two Finance Officers
- Oversee the end to end management of the AP and AR processes
- Oversee the reconciliation of the full range of balance sheet accounts - fixed assets, intercompany, debtors, creditors, deferred income, restricted and unrestricted income
- Oversee the periodic Direct Debit (membership) processing
- Lead the preparation of the annual statutory accounts
- Prepare and submit VAT return
- MUST have supervisory/managerial experience
- Ability to mentor and develop a team
- Track record of process and system improvements
You will need a notice period of 2 weeks or less to be considered for this role. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.