£40000 - £45000 per annum
6 months ago
Cedar is currently partnering a renowned charity in their recruitment of a Transactional Manager, based in Croydon.
The role oversees 2x AP Clerks, 2x AR Clerks, and 1x Credit Controller, and offers the opportunity to be involved with a systems implementation.
This would suit a current Transactional Manager who has the personality to partner with other senior finance personnel to deliver the financial management for the group
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Responsible for the delivery of accurate and timely payments to suppliers, with the aim of a complete review of processes with a view to implement improvements
- Responsible for managing payments and overall debt with the aim of setting up an online payment process across the organisation, reviewing fully processes to make them more transparent, automated and accurate
- Lead the delivery on an expense management system
- Lead on improved and streamlined processes in collaboration with the ops teams
Key skills required:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of implementing process improvements is essential
- Good organisational & prioritisation skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach, with a problem-solving mind-set
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.