Richmond upon Thames, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum
26 days ago
Cedar is currently recruiting a Transaction Manager for a renowned FMCG company based in West London.
The company is an instantly recognisable name in the hospitality/FMCG sector and is looking for someone who has previously led AR and AP Teams to manage a team of 12 and drive forward with process improvements/implementations.
The ideal candidate will have managed teams of a similar size, be experienced with both AP and AR/CC, and will come from either an FMCG or Retail (multi-site) background.
As well as a generous salary, the role offers a very competitive bonus, as well as agile working.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Ensure transactional finance operations are operating efficiently and effectively
- Review and approval of payment runs in bank
- Work collaboratively with the Accounting Team
- Develop and monitor KPIs
- Developing the transactional finance team, guide and mentor c.10 direct reports.
- Provide training, feedback and on-the-job mentoring.
- Lead the month-end sub-ledger close process for AP and AR ensuring all key accounts are reconciled on a timely basis.
- Working to fully simplify and embed processes on the new ERP system for both AR and AP.
- Ability to lead and establish an accounting and transactional finance operations team in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Confident, ambitious, teammate who is equally comfortable working independently as well as a member of the local and wider global team
- Hardworking self-starter who has a strong attention to detail and can also see the bigger picture
- Must flourish with ambiguity, love change and undertaking special projects
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.