City of London, London
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Transaction Finance Manager - - £35k - £45k - - City of London
Cedar is currently recruiting a Transaction Finance Manager for a global data analytics company based in the City of London.
The organisation is well-known, and enjoys a fantastic reputation, and offers a fantastic working environment along with some great benefits.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Transactional Finance Manager will be responsible for managing the Credit Control and Accounts Payables & Receivables clerks, as well as a Finance Assistant
The ideal candidate will be someone who believes in the company, can demonstrate why they want to work there, and can adapt in a flexible working environment.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Effectively line manage a team of three to ensure that all areas of the transactional finance team are operating efficiently.
- Responsible for the sales order process.
- Oversee and ensure that the all invoicing, including partial billing and staged payments, is sent to clients accurately.
- Ensure all bank reconciliations are completed for all entities and cash flow monitoring to ensure sufficient funds are available to meet working capital requirements.
- Manage the credit controller and ensure that cash collection is maximized.
- Oversee the processing of all credit card on a weekly basis and any discrepancies dealt with immediately.
- Weekly review of all transactional ledgers for the UK and European entities.
- Timely circulation of agreed reports to the Head of Finance.
- Ensure that all transactional ledger reports are reconciled and linked into the balance sheet reconciliations for all entities.
- Ensure the correct allocation of cash to intercompany receivables and payables.
- Be the first point of escalation for the business on issues around credit
- Experience of Netsuite desirable
- Line management experience in a transactional finance role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written, oral and electronic communication skills
- Intermediate Excel skill (e.g. V-Lookup, Pivot Tables, Sum if, etc)
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.