Cedar are supporting a Fortune 500 company who are on the look for a Tender Compliance Manager This is a permanent position which will be based from Home but will require occasional travel on-site in Bristol (1 day per month) with a salary of up to £35,000 plus Benefits on offer.
The role of Tender Compliance Manager is to ensure all electronic tendering activity is completed efficiently and compliantly, maximising functionality and benefits of the eProcurement system, and provides support and advice to other LSL team members and key stakeholders related to tender structure, process, and compliance with all relevant regulations, including EU regulations.
You will ensure that Professional standards are maintained for all tendering activity whilst also driving best practice to fully deliver compliant tender outcomes which meet or exceed savings targets.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE experience which covers:
- Strong understanding of contract management processes and techniques
- Experience managing end to end OJEU/PCR2015 tendering/procurements in the UK Public Sector
- In depth knowledge of EU regulations
- Detailed knowledge of eProcurement systems and/or ability to learn
- Experience specifically working with the MOD or NHS/Medical Equipment would be advantageous
- CIPS level 4 is desired