- Contract type: Full-Time (London and WFH)
- Location: London, England
- Duration: 2 months (interim)
- Contact email:
Cedar is currently looking an experienced technical administrator to join an international gallery who specialise in modern and contemporary art.
The role is offered as full time, temporary and will be based on a hybrid working model (office and home based), working 37.5 hours per week.
The successful candidate should know about INFOR accounting system very well. The main purpose of the role is to support the team to migrate to version 10 of INFOR and a specialist will take care of testing the new version.
- Lead V9 to V10 upgrade - urgent issue
- Maintain company specific system documentation (IE customizations, user process manuals)
- Drive the testing of updates
- Perform FormSync after maintenance
- Support CSI users. Take ownership of issues and follow them through to resolution
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.