We at Cedar have partnered with a Private Equity owned Real Estate Investment company who are looking to hire a Tax manager.
The role will see you be part of a highly regarded tax team and will see you working closely with the Tax Director and manage a Graduate Trainee.
This hybrid roles function is split between Compliance and Advisory with the responsibilities including:
- Delivery of tax provisions for inclusion in the year end group accounts
- Preparation and review of annual corporation tax returns
- Quarterly tax forecasting of corporation tax instalment payments
- Dealing with CIS registrations
- Assisting with the tax aspects of property acquisitions, disposals and other ongoing transactions
- Assisting with tax planning, restructuring and refinancing projects
If you have an interest within Real Estate, have experience within Compliance, Capital Allowances and Transactions and have previously used Alphatax, have the ability to work within a fast paced analytical environment then this role is for you and please apply below.