£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits
3 months ago
Excellent Tax Manager opportunity to join a high impact, high growth professional services firm specialising in Technology, Start-ups and Overseas expansion.
The firm occupy a unique position in the global market, with a comprehensive advisory platform servicing a large majority of tech based business, many of operating in Silicon Valley.
As Tax Manager you will be involved in supporting and delivering on overall Tax strategy, engaging new clients and managing a portfolio of your own. In the main you will provide Corporation and Deferred tax services, supported by a team you will mentor and develop.
Tax Manager duties:
- Contribute to and roll out internal tax strategy
- Mentor and develop a team in both professional and technical manners
- Engage and onbaord new clients for yours and the team portfolio
- Consistent delivery of a quality service
The ideal candidate will be:
- CTA, ICAEW Qualified
- Experienced with corporation and deferred tax
- Outstanding communicator both internally and externally
- Strategically focused with an ambition to make an impact