£55000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Cedar are pleased to be working with a well know commercial property company based in the city who are looking for a Tax Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
To prepare, manage through internal review and file income tax, corporation tax and VAT returns for a portfolio of entities together with associated administration.
- Review of entity financial statements.
- Prepare tax computations and/or peer review using third party tax software.
- Preparation of tax figures for consolidated reporting.
- Review VAT returns and prepare VAT elections & compliance material.
- Assisting with HMRC correspondence.
- Provide direction to the Accounts Team where required on posting and recharging items as identified.
- Assist in forecasting and managing cash tax payments.
- CTA/ACA/ACCA Qualification is essential.
- The role will suit either a CT or VAT specialist and training will be provided as required.
- Experience of property investment companies tax compliance in a IFRS environment desirable.
- IT proficient, predominantly Excel.
- Self-starter with good communication and organisational skills