City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
9 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting for a Tax Accountant for a renowned professional services company based in the City of London.
The company enjoys a stellar reputation across the world and are looking for someone who will need to be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Previous experience as a Tax Accountant is essential.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Maintenance of tax reserve accounts
- Dealing with queries when necessary
- Analyse/post UK tax payments and reconcile
- Maintain schedules of non-UK tax payments
- Reconciling the partnerships EMEA tax reserve accounts
- Reconciling US tax reserve accounts
- Calculating and posting deferred & corporation tax to the tax reserve accounts
- Advanced Excel capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to demonstrate initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Highly motivated with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company with a global presence, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.