Tableau Developer - Analytics & Insight
Surrey / Sussex (WFH / Remote Working)
c£50k + Bonus + Package
Exclusive role: This is a genuinely unique opportunity to join a FTSE 100 power brand working directly for their brand-new high growth subsidiary, with the opportunity to have an immediate impact.
You'll be part of a small, high performing team - acting as the Visualisation and storytelling expert, reporting into the impressive Analytics & Insight Manager.
This opportunity will provide you with the best of both worlds - an exciting, fast paced, autonomous role within a growing start-up… with all of the perks and benefits of a FTSE 100!
- Develop and maintain bespoke visualisation reports and dashboard using Tableau, to support key business decision making
- Partner with wider teams to design and build new dashboards
- Ad hoc analytical and Visualisation projects - driving insight to aid strategic decisions
- Regularly present detailed finding to key, senior stakeholders
- Deliver concise information to Senior Leadership Team
- Be the 'Tableau Expert' within the business, implementing best practices and be the go-to person
- Use SQL skills to ensure data feeds are relevant for reporting purposes
- Develop strong working relationships within the subsidiary and parent company
- Strong Tableau skillset / experience
- Experience in a similar Tableau Developer role
- Experience using various data visualisation tools (Tableau / SQL / Excel / Power BI / Python / Alteryx, etc.)
- Resilience, drive & ambition!
- 10-20% bonus
- Incredible big corporate benefits package
- Flexible working arrangements (WFH / Remote Working)