Greater London, England
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits & Bonus
3 months ago
A leading Business Services organisation continues to grow and as a result are looking for a Systems Accountant to support the UK Systems Accounting and finance system related projects team. The Finance Systems Accountant will also support the UK Finance Team and take an active role in the CODA upgrade project.
- An experienced Finance Systems Accountant / Finance Systems Analyst
- Strong experience in CODA / Unit4 - with configuration knowledge and with experience at super user level
- Experience in designing and running UAT for implementations or upgrades
- Advanced IT skills and systems experience particularly Microsoft Excel, OLAP databases and SQL server
- Demonstrated ability to improve processes to ensure best use of system's functionality
- Experience of creating reports from a detailed user-defined specification.
- Exposure to system administration and report-writing in BPC or a similar BI tool
- Exposure to mainframe systems would be highly regarded
- Strong accountancy/finance background