URGENT ROLE - Systems Accountant | £40k - £45k | Perm | London/WFH
Cedar have an opportunity to join a brand name PE backed organisation as a Systems Accountant. This is a crucial and newly created role within their expanding systems team.
The core focus of the role is to provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support to the users of Netsuite, along with development pieces around automation, enhanced reporting, plus system development.
What you be accountable for -
- Identifying areas of improvements, make change recommendations
- Supporting the testing of new functionalities
- Updating training materials when change is required
- Support on systems training and ensuring this is delivered across the business.
What my client needs -
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified with a strong systems background OR Qualified By Experience candidate with extensive Netsuite experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Netsuite systems (HIGHLY ADVANTAGEOUS)
- Functional knowledge of Finance systems gained through qualification or experience working with finance teams
- Experience with developing and automating systems
- Ability to create reports
- Able to commute to Central London (as/when offices can reopen properly)
You will need to be on a maximum notice period of two weeks only, to be considered for this role. Interviews will be held w/c 7th June.