£55000 - £68000 per annum + Car allowance, pension
9 days ago
Cedar are partnering with a true household name to recruit a Supply Controller on a 12 month Fixed term basis. You will be leading a finance team of 4 driving financial performance as well as covering the BAU of the division.
- Key point of contact for all finance related matter supporting all non-finance stakeholders
- Full ownership of the month end process including commentary on variable costs
- Balance sheet review including maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Evaluation of related Capital Expenditure to ensure that return on capital expenditure is maximised, and to manage the Capital expenditure process in conjunction with the Engineering team, such that spend versus authorised budget can be reviewed and that a quarterly forecast can be given
- Preparation of quarterly forecasts
- Review and challenge all Gross Margin Improvement projects on site to evaluate impact on the site's financial performance, and to support appropriate submissions to Corporate for key initiatives
- Ad-hoc requirements as necessary
- Qualified Accountant- ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Supply Chain finance experience is essential
- Manufacturing of FMCG experience is essential
- Strong attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to strengthen their CV in a truly value add role. You will be armoured with significant manufacturing and supply chain finance experience.