Supply Chain Assurance Manager - £40,000 + Bonus + Benefits - Remote / Home Working - Well Known, Fast Growing Leisure Brand
Cedar are currently working with a well know, high-growth leisure brand to Find a Supply Chain Assurance Manager to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual with experience in supplier risk, assurance or due diligence to join an exciting and expanding business.
Reporting into the contracts manager, the supply chain assurance manager will be responsible for carrying out due-diligence checks on a wide variety of suppliers across the global supply chain, assisting the sourcing team with supplier assurance throughout the sourcing process. They will also maintain the supply chain risk register, identifying and advising senior colleagues on areas of potential risk and promote risk management solutions. The ideal candidate will be a self starter, capable of learning quickly in a fast paced environment and liaising with both clients and stakeholder. They will have some experience with third-party or supply chain risk and an understanding of the sourcing process.
Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Assurance Manager
- Own the Supply chain risk framework
- Conduct supplier due diligence activities and review responses
- Advise the procurement team on supplier assurance issues
- Maintain supply-chain risk register
- Advise on potential supply-chain risks and solutions
- Maintain Supplier contract database
- Experience conducting supplier due diligence assessments
- Understanding of supply chain risk
- Organised and Efficient
You will get
- £40,000 Basic Salary
- Remote work (occasional fully expensable business travel to one of 2 offices)
- Health care
- Life Insurance
- Other Benefits
Apply Now to be Considered!