Cedar are supporting an internationally recognised Private Sector contracting organisation based in Whiteley, Hampshire who are looking for a Subcontracts Manager to join their team. This is a permanent role with a salary of up to £48,000 on offer.
Reporting straight into the Head of Subcontracts and procurement, the Subcontracts manager will cover the full contract management cycle, negotiating with new subcontractors and managing existing subcontract agreements. They will act as a primary contact for commercial arrangements and will be required to manage supplier/subcontract relationships, contract performance or changes along with managing internal stakeholders to ensure alignment to requirements.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience with contract management including drafting and issuing T&Cs, be and excellent stakeholder manager with strong communication and negotiation skills. Successful candidates must be a UK Citizen and hold or be able to undergo SC Clearance if appointed.
This is an excellent opportunity for a procurement or contracts manager to join an impressive Procurement and Subcontracts team managing subcontracts across a UK wide portfolio of bids and programmes.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE the following:
- UK Citizenship with active SC Clearance or able to hold SC Clearance
- Ideally CIPS qualified or working towards this qualification along with prior experience in a relevant role (ideally 5+ years)
- experience in contract management including drafting and issuing T&Cs
- Strong Stakeholder and Supplier Relationship skills
- Experience working with Government clients on subcontract agreements would be advantageous