Subcontracts Manager l £48,000 l South East / Part Remote Work l SC Clearance
Cedar are supporting an internationally recognised Private Sector contracting organisation based in the South East who are looking for a Subcontracts Manager to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for a procurement or contracts manager to join an impressive Procurement and Subcontracts team managing subcontracts across a UK wide portfolio of bids and programmes.
Reporting straight into the Head of Subcontracts and procurement, the Subcontracts manager will cover the full contract management cycle, negotiating with new subcontractors and managing existing subcontract agreements. They will act as a primary contact for commercial arrangements and will be required to manage supplier/subcontract relationships, contract performance or changes along with managing internal stakeholders to ensure alignment to requirements.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience with contract management including drafting and issuing T&Cs, and be an excellent stakeholder manager with strong communication and negotiation skills. Successful candidates must be a UK Citizen and hold or be able to undergo SC Clearance if appointed.
Responsibilities of the subcontracts manager
- Subcontractor negotiation and close out, ensuring flow down from master agreement
- Administration, compliance and risk management across a portfolio of subcontracts
- Relationship management with subcontractor base
- Act as the key point of contact for all subcontractor matters relating to teaming, award, contract performance or commercial changes
- Managing internal stakeholders to ensure alignment to subcontractor agreements
Candidates applying MUST HAVE the following:
- UK Citizenship with active SC Clearance or able to hold SC Clearance
- Ideally CIPS qualified or working towards this qualification along with prior experience in a relevant role (ideally 5+ years)
- Strong Stakeholder and Supplier Relationship skills
- Experience working with Government clients on subcontract agreements would be advantageous
What you will get
- Up to £48,000 salary
- Part home working
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers )