£50000 - £60000 per annum
9 months ago
My client is looking for a strategic procurement manager who will be responsible wide sourcing strategies for capital programmes and commercial contracts. The role will also be responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will be:
- To undertake performance reviews for all team members on an annual basis ensuring feedback on performance is given at regular intervals throughout the year. To resolve staff issues
- To develop and be responsible for the implementation of the local procurement strategy for Surrey and Borders providing leadership on complex procurements across a broad range of commodities.
- To provide strategic advice to Senior Management and Divisional Leads on best value procurement practice.
- Lead cross functional teams on major procurement projects, co-ordinating, planning and monitoring of all project work.
The successful candidate will be / have:
- Excellent internal client engagement and stakeholder management skills
- Good communication skills, able to build and develop strong relationships with key suppliers and internal stakeholders