Strategic FP&A Manager
London (City) + Flexible Working
This global FMCG group is actively seeking to identify a high-calibre FP&A professional to support group transformational goals and strategic planning.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sustainability - driving business performance analytics, projects, corporate and financial activity to enhance the groups sustainable policy, relating to green credentials, Net Carbon, and other manufacturing footprints.
- Digitalisation - Optimise the use of performance and intelligence tools to enable more holistic strategic decision making.
- Strategic Projects - No one day will look the same; you will be deployed on a whole range of corporate projects, including New Markets, Business Cases, M&A, Market Modelling and many more.
Essential Qualifications & Skills:
- ACA Trained (through a Top 10 firm)
- Post-Qualified experience (1 - 4 years)
- Exposure in either Transaction Services or FP&A in Industry