£70000 - £85000 per annum + Extensive Benefits
about 1 month ago
A market leading global software giant is actively seeking to appoint a number of Strategic Finance Business Partners to deliver robust commercial and strategic analysis to their most high profile consulting division, based Cambridge.
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Director and CFO in working with Business Unit stakeholders and other relevant stakeholders with preparation, submission and commentary on New Business Cases and Deals
- Deliver key strategic transformation projects across Sales, Marketing, IT and Operations
- Develop robust financial models to enhance performance reporting
- Undertake variance analysis of business performance and key cost drivers helping management make informed decision
- Assisting the Managing Director in the preparation of quarterly trade review presentations.
- Provide financial information to departmental management and business unit leaders
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- FP&A or Commercial Business Partnering experience