City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
7 months ago
This Strategic Finance Analyst role is a high-profile position within a newly created Strategy and M&A team of 3, reporting directly to the Head of Finance.
This global market leader in the heart of London, is an international recognised brand, with strong organic and acquisitive growth. You will be directly involved in the development of the Strategic Finance model, MI dashboards and KPI analysis, assessing the impact of strategy on the 3 year plan.
They operate a rewarding and flexible working environment, where you can progress to opportunities both in the UK and abroad, and will give you the support and training needed to truly add value across the business.
The team supports strategic planning and M&A activity, business partnering business unit leaders and senior management, to deliver insightful data and MI reports to drive various business reviews and projects.
So who would this role suit best?
- A qualified Finance professional with strong commercial awareness
- A confident, influential communicator, with exposure to senior stakeholders
- A strong Analyst with good Excel skills and the desire to learn and improve on financial modelling
- An interest in Corporate Finance or M&A is essential
- Bonus of 15% with stretch to 22.5% for high achievers
- 26 days holiday
- Flexible working and great working hours
- Large pension, great health cover and much more