Cedar are supporting a growing fintech company based in London who are looking for a Sourcing Manager to cover their Non-ICT spend. This is a permanent role will be a mixture of home and office based (ideally 50/50 split) and offers a salary up to £60,000 per annum plus a range of benefits.
The successful candidate will report into the Head of Procurement and will be responsible for managing the end to end Procurement/Sourcing processes for requirements relating to the organisations Non-ICT (i.e. HR, Professional Services, FM) spend. This role is working in a greenfield environment and the successful candidate will be responsible for creating and implementing processes, strategies and end-to-end RFPs specifically for Non-ICT spend.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE:
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role covering Category, Procurement or Sourcing
- Strong background/understanding in a range of Non-ICT related spend
- Strong Stakeholder and Supplier Management skills
- Ability to successfully manage own workload and deliver a range of projects in a fast paced environment for both UK and International requirements
- Experience working in FinTech, Financial Services or a greenfield environment would be advantageous