Cedar are supporting a Private Sector client who looking for a Social Value Advisor based in either London or Manchester. This is a permanent position with a salary from £28,000 up to £30,000 on offer plus perks which include a c10% bonus, enhanced pension and private healthcare. The role will be a mix of home and office based - the office location you will be 'based' at will depend on your location.
Working as part of a wider, Social Value Customer Success focused, team you will be required to onboard, manage and expand on project accounts with a range of clients covering both the Private and Public Sector. You will be required to support clients, develop social value reports to track outcomes, analyse project performance and metrics and provide ongoing client relationship management. Please note that this role does not require any business development as it will be focused on managing existing relationships.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE experience which covers:
- Educated to a degree level - degrees in Social Sciences, Sustainability or STEM related subjects would be advantageous
- Experience working in a similar role covering Customer Services, Consulting or Project Management is required in either the Private or Public Sector (c2 years minimum)
- Strong customer service experience, ideally managing key client relationships is required
- Strong communication skills and comfortable working with senior management
- Understanding of Social Value and/or Public Sector Procurement would be advantageous