£400 - £500 per day
6 months ago
Cedar is working alongside a central government organisation to recruit a Skills and Learning Advisor. This position will involve working with civil servants to build, grow and ensure the best security in the UK. You will work hard to ensure your colleagues are constantly learning and growing in their careers and that consequently the security service provided by the organisation is continuously improving.
- Identify necessary skills requirements for specialisms, job families and roles and developing appropriate learning pathways as part of the work to create a new professional framework and career offer for government security practitioners.
- Carry out a skills analysis of security staff across government.
- Support the embedding of the framework across government and with government partners externally.
- Support in the publishing of a full suite of learning options in a learning and development prospectus.
- Oversee the development and delivery of a learning events programme for the profession.
- Manage cross-government training opportunities to security professionals in government.
- Support the maintenance of standards in skills and competence.
- Establish a formal mentoring programme to support the development of security professionals.
- SC Cleared.